HelpAroundTown.com connects Seniors aging in place with local help for:
• Yard work (snow shoveling, leaf raking, planting bulbs, weeding, mowing lawns, …)
• Housework (cleaning, cooking, sorting, de-cluttering, selling stuff on eBay, …)
• Moving a couch, carrying Air Conditioners from attic to windows, …
• Running errands
• Dealing with technology
Anyone seeking help can post a job on the HelpAroundTown.com website. It’s free.
• Interested people apply.
• You read applicants’ messages, look at their profiles and at the ratings and recommendations they received from previous jobs.
• You decide who to follow up with, set up an interview or first meeting, and decide who to hire. There is no obligation to hire. HelpAroundTown just facilitates the connection.
• When the job is done, you rate and recommend the person hired. They can also rate and recommend you.
A friend, family member or social worker can manage the job posting process.
There are also ads on the HelpAroundTown Bulletin Board to find help available without posting a job.
People seeking occasional, flexible work near them, from students to moms to young retirees, can apply to jobs on the HelpAroundTown job board.
For more information:
How to post a job on HelpAroundTown
How to register on HelpAroundTown