The clinic offers services that are available to treat a wide range of mental and emotional disorders; we also provide comprehensive diagnostic assessments for clients. All services are provided by clinicians, psychologists and psychiatrists based upon the client’s treatment needs. PPC provides the following diagnostic, evaluation and treatment services:
• Individual therapy - Two-person relationship between consumer and counselor that promotes emotional health and growth.
• Group therapy - Selected group of individuals meet in order to share issues, process and problem solve together with the assistance of a therapist. Topics vary according to group’s goals.
• Family and couples therapy - Sessions where the couple or entire family work on concerns together.
• Long/Short term therapy - Short-term therapy is usually three months or less. Long-term therapy can vary in length, but is at least three months.
• Community Support Program - Connects consumers with community resources that are recently discharged/released from hospitals or incarceration.
• Psychiatric medication consultation - Consultation regarding appropriateness of psychotropic medication.
• Adolescent stabilization- Helps adolescents and families to support youth and reduce crises within the community such as schools, home, etc.
• Case consultation - Provide consultation and feedback surrounding care and treatment of consumers.
• After hours on-call availability for client crises.
A clinician at PPC is available 24 hours a day to address any crisis that may occur. Call us for more information on our services. Insurance accepted.
Adult Foster Care
The clinic also offers placement for adult foster care. Our mission within the AFC program is to maximize the quality of living for the elderly by providing and assuring quality direct care, nursing services and oversight, and care management to these AFC members in a qualified, safe and positive environment. Priority Professional Care is committed to a client-centered practice in all of its programs and services.
The agency strives to provide an organized program of nursing services, supervision, maintenance and therapy services. In order to best meet the AFC member’s needs, the Multidisciplinary Professional Team will develop a comprehensive Plan of Care for each new member in collaboration with the member’s families and physicians. The program establishes long-standing resources for adults in the community and prevent or delay long term placement.