Lafayette Place is a 7-story mixed housing building located in the Green Island neighborhood. Fifty conventional one-bedroom apartments and four congregate-style apartments each with four private bedrooms are available, offering regular doctor and nurse visits, monthly community meals, and regular social events sponsored by its tenant association.
- Conveniently located to public transportation, grocery stores and other retail outlets
- Regularly scheduled property manager hours
- Closed-circuit security cameras
- Social service assistance available to residents
- Active Resident Council & Crime Watch groups
- Regularly scheduled social events including bingo and dinners
- On-site laundry facilities
- Resident and visitor parking lot
- Conveniently located near I-290
Intake Procedure: Each applicant will be personally interviewed by the Congregate Coordinator and screened by the MAT team. Eligibility: WHA criteria, Elder age 60 and older or disabled and income guidelines.
Elder Services of Worcester is a private, non profit agency whose mission is to provide frail elders with services in the home that will enable them to live independently, preventing and postponing the need for institutional care.