Great Brook Valley Gardens is located in northern Worcester on over 60 acres. One, two, three, four and five bedroom apartments are offered in this family housing complex.
- Conveniently located to public transportation
- On-site management office and grocery store
- Closed-circuit security cameras
- Worcester Police-provided security
- Active Tenant Association and Crime Watch group
- Edward M. Kennedy Health Center located nearby
- Educational programming for adults and children
- On-site child daycare center
- Youth recreational programming
- Worcester Public Library branch site
- Family self-sufficiency programming
- Resident and visitor parking lots
Food Pantry: Tuesday 9-1, picture ID and/or prrof of residency. Food distributed outside.