RSVP provides recruitment, training and placement of persons 55 years of age and over as volunteers. RSVP is a national organization sponsored locally by the City of Pittsfield.
Community service projects include:
- Junior Achievement Program (K-5)
- Free Van Transportation (Medical/Volunteering/Social) Pittsfield only, Advanced notice is required.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Disaster Recovery Project
- American Cancer Society Road to Recovery cancer patient transportation
- Senior Meal Sites, exciting, one time community events and celebrations
- Pittsfield Visitors Center
- Community Neighborhood Initiative Projects
- Environmental projects (e.g., Arbor Day, Tree Watch and many more)
To volunteer contact the Volunteer Coordinator (413) 395-0107. Registration forms available online.
Last formal update: 11/2019