Nonprofit provider of employment and job training to assist individuals of any age to gain soft skills and real work experience to strengthen their family's economic status.
- Soft Skills workshop is available in Pittsfield and on-location throughout the region.
- Office Internships at the Regional Center in Pittsfield.
- Workforce Development Program.
- Suit YourSelf Gain self-confidence with job interview preparation, coaching and clothing. Available in North Adams and Pittsfield Regional Center by referral only (from non-profit and government agencies), and clients must have an interview scheduled before receiving clothing. The service is also available in North Berkshire and South Berkshire County by request. Call 413-442 0061 x17 to make an appointment.
Pittsfield Regional Office & Training Center : 158 Tyler St 413-442-0061
- Retail Stores (Wednesday senior discount; Veterans discount every day) : Pittsfield (457 Dalton Ave 442-6627), North Adams (166 State St 749-8999), Lee (87 Center St @ Main St, 429-8002 ), Great Barrington (396 Stockbridge Rd 344-1920)
- Donations: accepted at retail stores; for other local locations in Lee, Lenox, Egremont & Williamstown see website.
See them on Facebook.
Last formal Update: 12/2018