Based in Watertown, Hope Elder Law is a professional law firm serving elders and persons with disabilities or special needs in Eastern Massachusetts. They provide comprehensive legal services in a clear and cost-effective manner to help our clients improve the quality of their lives.
Their practice areas include:
1) Elder Law, which involves planning for long-term care and establishing guardianship and/or conservatorship
2) Estate Planning with Wills and Trusts, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, HIPAA Authorization
3) Medicaid asset protection planning to protect homes
4) Medicaid/MassHealth applications for home care or nursing home care
5) Special Needs Trusts and Disability Planning.
Home visits (house calls), evening, and weekend hours available by special arrangement. It's a free telephone call for inquiry.